Based at our Fulfilment Depot at Kintore this role involves picking frozen food customer orders from within a freezer environment in temperatures of up minus 15 degrees. Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment will be issued.
- Picking customer orders to the exact specifications of the customer order on a daily basis.
- Counting, moving, lifting and stacking products.
- Using hand or motorised lifting and moving equipment where necessary (full training will be provided).
- Working in a cold store/freezer environment.
- Maintaining quality and hygiene standards.
Essential skills & experience:
- Previous experience within a food dispatch environment would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Ability to follow written procedures.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work as part of a team, but also on own initiative.
Working hours are Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week. We operate the following separate shifts and the posts will work one of the shifts as below. When applying please clearly state which shift you are applying for.
6am - 2pm
2.30pm - 10.30pm
Start dates will be the weeks commencing 20 September, 4 October and 1 November.
The posts are all temporary roles which will end no later than 28 January 2022, however, may end earlier depending on order volumes.
Overtime working may be required which may include weekend working.
To apply for this post, send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the HR Department, Donald Russell, Harlaw Road, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire, AB51 4FR – quoting the reference “GO Picking”