The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
- 440g Sirloin Stir-fry Strips
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 8 spears asparagus
- 6 chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- ½ bunch coriander leaves
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 8 tbsp soy sauce
- 4-5 lime leaves, finely chopped
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- Mix the marinade with the beef strips and leave to marinate for at three hours.
- Heat a little oil in a hot wok and fry off the marinated beef with the vegetables for about 4-5 minutes. Finish with half of the coriander leaves.
- Serve in a hot dish and garnish with the remaining coriander.
- Serve on basmati rice.
Healthy eating, Quick & easy