The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
- ½ white cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 tbsp of chopped pickled ginger
- 1 red chilli (seeds removed), chopped finely
- juice of 2 limes, zest from 1 lime
- ½ tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- ½ tbsp toasted black sesame seeds (or nigella seeds if you have these)
- sunflower oil
- sea salt flakes
- light muscovado sugar
- Simply, mix the cabbage, carrots, ginger, chilli, lime juice and zest, the sesame seeds and oil, season with salt, then add a little sugar to balance the taste.
New recipes, Quick & easy