Rosettes of Lamb
Our rosettes are so succulent and tender
- Lamb saddle, rolled and cut into rosettes
- British, grass-fed lamb
- Hand cut by our experienced Butchers here in Inverurie
- Code: GRL635
- Price per kg:
- Item weight:
Delicious rosettes which look great and taste even better. Just a few minutes of pan frying is enough to lock in the succulent lamb flavour.
Remove the meat from its packaging, allow the meat to come to room temperature for 20 minutes, patting dry with kitchen paper. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, over a high heat. Cook the steaks to your liking following the recommended times.
Medium: 3 minutes per side, rest for 4 minutes
Well Done: 4-5 minutes per side, rest for 1 minute
Remove from the pan, cover with foil and leave to rest in a warm place for the recommended time.
- Energy: 1057 kJ/ 253 kcal
- Fat: 20.2g, of which Saturates: 9.7g
- Carbohydrate: 0g, of which Sugars: 0g
- Fibre: 0g
- Protein: 18.6g
- Salt: 0.15g