Savoury, soft, yet deliciously crispy
- Carefully made in small batches by professional chefs
- All natural ingredients - absolutely nothing artificial added
- Really quick and easy - cook them straight from frozen in 5 minutes
Price per kg:
- Potato Rösti, in packs of 4, pack weight 200g (average weight)
For best results cook from frozen
Remove product from packaging before cooking
Preheat a little oil in a pan over a medium heat, place Rösti in carefully and cook for 4-5 minutes until crisp.
Turn once or twice during cooking
Place on a tray lined with baking paper and cook in a preheated oven at 200ºC/Fan 190ºC/Gas 5 for 13-15 minutes
In preheated oil at 180ºC for 4-5 minutes
Please note: This product must be cooked thoroughly prior to consumption
1. Serve as a tasty and convenient side dish with just about anything!
2. Serve as part of a 'full breakfast', as you would a hash brown
3. Top with a dollop of cream cheese, a slice of smoked salmon and a sprinkle of chives
4. Top with an egg 'sunny side up'
5. Top with a crispy rasher of smoked streaky bacon and a spoonful of scrambled egg
6. Create your own colourful toppings and serve as party snacks.
Allergen Advice: for allergens including cereals that contain gluten see ingredients in BOLD CAPITALS
Potatoes (88%), Palm Oil (RSPO), Potato Starch, Iodised Salt, Dextrose, Powdered onion.