Pork Stir-fry Strips
Plenty of juicy pork strips cut by hand
- Flavourful strips of our free-range pork
- Hand sliced in our Inverurie butchery
- The perfect addition to many meals and recipe favourites
Price per kg:
|Accreditation:||Danish Product Standard|
Chunky strips of our flavourful lean pork for all the family. Try it in stir fry or curry and swap for beef in stroganoff. So many delicious uses, try something new.
- 440g Pork Stir-fry Strips
- ½ Sweet Potato (peeled and finely sliced)
- ½ Red Onion (peeled and finely sliced)
- 4-5 Broccoli Florets, Splash of White Wine
- Pinch of Caster Sugar
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1-2 tbsp. Honey
- 1 Peach (stoned and sliced)
- Small handful of Flat Leaf Parsley (chopped)
Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan or wok and fry the Pork for 1 minute on each side.
Add the sweet potato, red onion and broccoli to the pan and stir fry for a few minutes, add the wine, sugar, seasoning and honey to the pan and continue to cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the peach to the pan, and heat for a further minute.
Remove from the heat and stir in the fresh parsley, serving immediately. Serve with noodles.