Pork Stir-fry Strips
- Flavourful strips of our free-range pork
- Hand sliced in our Inverurie butchery
- The perfect addition to many meals and recipe favourites
Price per kg:
- 440g Pork Stir-fry Strips
- ½ Sweet Potato (peeled and finely sliced)
- ½ Red Onion (peeled and finely sliced)
- 4-5 Broccoli Florets, Splash of White Wine
- Pinch of Caster Sugar
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1-2 tbsp. Honey
- 1 Peach (stoned and sliced)
- Small handful of Flat Leaf Parsley (chopped)
Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan or wok and fry the Pork for 1 minute on each side.
Add the sweet potato, red onion and broccoli to the pan and stir fry for a few minutes, add the wine, sugar, seasoning and honey to the pan and continue to cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the peach to the pan, and heat for a further minute.
Remove from the heat and stir in the fresh parsley, serving immediately. Serve with noodles.