Lamb's Liver & Kidney
Fully prepared and ready to cook
- Fully trimmed and kitchen-ready
- Prepared from our top quality grass-fed lamb
- Wonderful flavour and superior texture
Price per kg:
- 8 slices of Lamb's Liver, in packs of 4, 200g
- 2 packs Lamb's Kidneys, 160g per pack
A classic combination, packed separately so you can enjoy their mild flavours your way.
Cut in half lengthways, snip away the white ducts away with kitchen scissors.
Sauté in butter on both sides for 2 to 3 minutes in hot but not smoking heavy, non-stick frying pan.
Season with salt and pepper. They will shrink as they brown.
When done whole, juice runs pink with a slight pink centre.
Defrost in fridge overnight. Remove slices from packaging and pat dry with kitchen paper.
Preheat a large frying pan. Brush oil directly onto the slices and season with salt and pepper.
Cook on a medium heat for 45-60 seconds on each side.
Remove from the pan place on a preheated plate and allow to rest for 2 minutes before serving.