Lamb's Liver & Kidney
Fully prepared and ready to cook
- Fully trimmed and kitchen-ready
- Prepared from our top quality grass-fed lamb
- Wonderful flavour and superior texture
Price per kg:
- 8 slices of Lamb's Liver, in packs of 4, 200g
- 2 packs Lamb's Kidneys, 160g per pack
A classic combination, packed separately so you can enjoy their mild flavours your way.
Defrost in fridge overnight. Remove slices from packaging and pat dry with kitchen paper.
Preheat a large frying pan. Brush oil directly onto the slices and season with salt and pepper.
Cook on a medium heat for 45-60 seconds on each side.
Remove from the pan place on a preheated plate and allow to rest for 2 minutes before serving.
Cut in half lengthways, snip away the white ducts away with kitchen scissors.
Sauté in butter on both sides for 2 to 3 minutes in hot but not smoking heavy, non-stick frying pan.
Season with salt and pepper. They will shrink as they brown.
When done whole, juice runs pink with a slight pink centre.