8 Piece Knife Block Set
Please note: we're not allowed to sell knives, or have them delivered, to anyone under the age of 18. If you purchase them, we’ll call you to run an age check to make sure we are complying with the law. On delivery, someone over the age of 18 must sign for the knives and show proof of age – we can’t leave these orders in a safe place.
- The blades are forged from the best German Stainless steel.
- The handles are made from Du Pont Delrin, a heat, scratch, shock resistant, fade resistant resin
- The sharpening steel is Carbon Steel with a phenolic resin handle.
Price per kg:
- 8 Piece Knife Block Set consisting of:
- 3" Paring Knife
- 3.5" Paring Knife
- 5" Tomato Knife
- 6" Chef's Knife
- 7" Japanese Santuko Knife
- 8" Bread Knife
- 8" Chef's Knife, Sharpening Tool. Despatched within a plain corrugated kraft box.
Before first use and after each use carefully wash by hand in warm soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth.
Fine knives should never be washed in a dishwasher; the intense heat and radical temperature changes will dull the knife blade and cause the blade to rust.
However, it requires only a little care to keep them from getting rusty. Just wash and dry them immediately after use!
Only after a long period of non-use does the blade need to receive a smear of ordinary cooking oil.
Never chop on a hard surface, as this can damage and blunt blades. Use wooden chopping boards, as these have a certain amount of 'give' that will ensure the blades doesn't get damaged.
To ensure top performance, as no knife will remain sharp forever, occasionally sharpen using a sharpening-steel which will maintain the edge of your knives if used regularly or alternatively sharpen using a natural stone of your choice.