- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsb grated lemon zest
- 2 small cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tsp Dijon mustard
- A pinch of sugar, salt and pepper
- 3 cups of cooked and warm small new potatoes,
cut in halves with skins still on
- 3 cups chopped poached chicken
- Leaves from 2 heads of Little Gem lettuce
- 2 cups blanched and chopped asparagus
- 1 cup fresh raw peas, shelled
- 1/4 cup fresh torn basil
- Make a dressing by combining olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, Dijon mustard, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Use to dress new potatoes.
- Toss with poached chicken, the lettuce leaves, asparagus, peas and fresh torn basil.
- Serve immediately.
To find out how to cook perfectly poached chicken, click here.