The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
- 250g cooked beetroot
- 1 large carrot
- ½ small red cabbage
- 1 red onion
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 bunch of flatleaf parsley, chopped
- 200ml tub of Greek yogurt
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp toasted sunflower seeds
- Grate the beetroot and carrot, finely shred the cabbage and slice the red onion thinly into a large bowl.
- Mix well together, add the red chilli and most of the flatleaf parsley.
- Combine the yogurt in a bowl with lemon juice and garlic, season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the beetroot, carrot and cabbage, mix well and serve scattered with sunflower seeds
and the rest of the parsley.
Beetroot & Carrot Slaw
New recipes, Quick & easy