Set of 4 steak knives in presentation box

Availability: In stock

£59.00
CODE: T427

Shopping Bag
Most recently added item(s)

Subtotal
  (19 reviews)     
Hold one of these in your hand, and you'll instantly recognise Donald Russell quality. Heavy, well balanced and superbly sharp, they slice effortlessly through red meat, enhancing your whole eating experience.
  • Superbly sharp to slice smoothly
  • Fully forged stainless steel
  • Triple sharpened, non-serrated blades
  • A great gift for food lovers
Box Contains:

• 4 piece steak knife set in presentation box, 280mm x 110mm x 35mm.
    • Length of each knife 254mm.

Free delivery on all orders over £80.00
Keep in cool dry place

100% of customers liked this product (19 reviews)

Posted Rating Comment Company Comment
09-Jan-2016   
Excellent
05-Jan-2016   
Beautiful steak knives, sharp and elegant
03-Jan-2016   
Excellent product, quality item
01-Jan-2016   
Bought as a Christmas present and the report was that it was like putting a knife through butter when cutting steak . Really well made knives.
28-Dec-2015   
Excellent knives bought to add to those already owned
28-Oct-2015   
Beautifully crafted and boxes. Well worth the cost
27-Jul-2015   
Excellent
17-Jul-2015   
Very sharp so cuts easily through the meat. Liked the fact that the set of 4 is supplied in a nice box to keep them in.
10-Mar-2015  
I bought 6 knives in a box from Donald Russell for my husband a few years ago, which are beautiful. Gold and wood handles, very much admired. I bought this set for my son with the forks, which are good for the price, but I would rather have paid more to get the same as before, and not had the forks!
19-Feb-2015   
Excellent
02-Feb-2015   
A great present well received. Just right for the job.
16-Dec-2014   
Excellent
30-Apr-2014   
Fantastic knives, the best ever ! I never knew what sharp was until I used these, and they will NEVER go near the dishwasher !!!
Just 2 steps in 15 seconds !! You misjudge my typing skills !
05-Mar-2014   
excellent knives, very sharp - shame you can't put them in the dishwasher.
26-Jan-2014   
Cuts lovelu
26-Jan-2014   
Excellent quality
25-Jan-2014   
Excellent
28-Dec-2013  
Good
15-Dec-2013  
Slide around in the box a bit
view all reviews

About our reviews and ratings
We always make it our business to listen to our customers, and this is the reason we have chosen to work with Feefo, the most trusted independent customer feedback forum. When you shop with us, you will receive a short survey email from Feefo following the dispatch of your item(s) asking you to rate your experience with us. This gives you the chance to tell us anything at all – be it good or bad. The important thing is to be honest in order to help us, our sellers and improve your future shopping experience.
You will be asked to rate the overall service you received as well as your purchased item(s), choosing to rate each one as ‘excellent’, ‘good’, ‘poor’ or ‘bad’ and add a comment if you wish.
read about our product rating system

Ratings Guide
trusted independent customer feedback
forum
  excellent   bad
good poor

You may also be interested in...