Salmon Fillets and Creamy Leaf Spinach
Juicy salmon with creamy spinach – protein-packed perfection!
Availability: In stock
Most recently added item(s)
Tender pink salmon and young leaf spinach were made to go together. Add a creamy béchamel sauce and take the whole ensemble up a notch into a delicious, nutritious delight!
- Hand-filleted, boneless Scottish salmon
- Spinach and a hint of nutmeg in a light, creamy sauce
- Simply heat the spinach while you cook the salmon – easy!
- 4 Salmon Fillets, boneless,
skin on, 140g each
- 2 packs Leaf Spinach in Béchamel, 200g each