4x Lamb Noisettes

Hand-tied miniatures of light, tender lamb loin

Availability: In stock

CODE: D2515
Shopping Bag
Most recently added item(s)

  (73 reviews)     
Thick little loin steaks wrapped around lamb fillet, and bound with a thin layer of fat to caramelise in the pan.
  • Delicate little roundels of top quality lamb
  • Hand cut and prepared from lamb loin and fillet
  • Hand tied with a self-basting layer of fat to keep the meat moist
Box Contains:

    • 4 Lamb Noisettes, in packs of 2 (pack weight 140g)

  • Cooked Lamb Noisettes with salad on white plate
  • Raw Lamb Noisettes tied with string on chopping board
  • Cooked Lamb Noisettes with salad on white plate
Frozen at the peak of perfection
-18°C. Once defrosted store between 0 - 5°C. Use within 24 hours
Nutritional Values (Typical per 100g)
Energy: 1057 kJ / 253 kcal, Fat: 20.2g, of which Saturates: 9.7g, Carbohydrates: 0g, of which Sugars: 0g, Fibre: 0g, Protein: 18.6g, Salt: 0.15g
Pan Fry: Remove the meat from its packaging, allow the meat to come to room temperature for 20 minutes, patting dry with kitchen paper. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, over a high heat. Cook the steaks to your liking following the recommended times.
Medium: 3 - 3« minutes per side, rest for 4 minutes
Well Done: 4 - 4« minutes per side, rest for 1 minute
Remove from the pan, cover with foil and leave to rest in a warm place for the recommended time.

BBQ: Remove the steak from its packaging, allow the meat to come to room temperature for 20 minutes, patting dry with kitchen paper. Brush the meat with oil. Season to taste. We recommend salting the meat after cooking. Cook the meat for 60% of the time on the first side, then turn and cook for the remaining 40%.

Medium: 4 - 6 minutes in total.
Well done: 6 - 8 minutes in total.

Once the meat is cooked to your liking it must be rested.

96% of customers liked this product (73 reviews)

Posted Rating Comment Company Comment
brilliant wish i had ordered more
Good qualty one was a bit too fatty and had more gristle than usual
Really tender great tasting lamb, easy to cook.
Tender juicy lamb,wrapping easily undone
had them many time still as good
Too Small Portions. Need 3 at least.
Not even poor ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,l,,.l.l.ll.l.l
Excellent tender lamb with a good flavour.
Absolutely delicious. Tender and tasty and easy to prepare.
Very nice and tender, carefully frozen so they are wonderful when defrosted. The quality is terrific, as ever!
Not good, Have purchased from an another source and they were good.
DR's were tough and rubbery.
Thanks for your comment. 

We’re sorry the Lamb Noisettes were not to your taste, but we appreciate your feedback.  We have now been in touch and resolved this to your satisfaction, but please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
As Above
Made a Bavarian of lamb with these for a drink ne'er party and they went Dow a storm. Will be doing them again.
The difference of the taste in these are enormous,so delectable.
Excellent quality meat. Versatile cuts.
view all reviews

About our reviews and ratings
We always make it our business to listen to our customers, and this is the reason we have chosen to work with Feefo, the most trusted independent customer feedback forum. When you shop with us, you will receive a short survey email from Feefo following the dispatch of your item(s) asking you to rate your experience with us. This gives you the chance to tell us anything at all – be it good or bad. The important thing is to be honest in order to help us, our sellers and improve your future shopping experience.
You will be asked to rate the overall service you received as well as your purchased item(s), choosing to rate each one as ‘excellent’, ‘good’, ‘poor’ or ‘bad’ and add a comment if you wish.
read about our product rating system

Ratings Guide
trusted independent customer feedback
  excellent   bad
good poor